Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Question: What's the silliest question you've been asked by an omnivore?

Answer: I think my favorite silly omnivore question would either be the "don't plants have feeling too?" question because it's so ridiculous and easy to disprove. A close second would have to be the "but agricultural farming kills millions of little animals too" question because on the surface it seems plausible but when you really think about it, it seems very unlikely that many animals at all die when a field is harvested.


Do you have a question? Leave a comment below and maybe it appear on a future blog entry!

2 comments:

veganfreak said...

I'm *so* tired of the plants question.

Actually, though, the dumbest question I've received is "huh, do you eat potatoes? They have eyes!"

The person was serious. Really.

Veganramblings said...

Wow, that wins for sure. I'm not even really sure what to say about that. I really like your personal blog BTW.